BroomeINCLUDES is a county-wide initiative aimed at making sure everyone in need of assistance gets the help they need. The goal is to promote inclusion of community members who experience behavioral health challenges such as developmental disabilities, mental health, addiction and co-occurring disorders with a focus on serving community members with intellectual, developmental, physical, mental health, or substance use challenges.
What We Do
- Promote Inclusion of all residents of all abilities.
- Promote Access to services in a timely manner.
- Provide Education and Connection to our area's many resources and agencies.
- Encourage and Endorse community access and inclusion initiatives.
- Connect Opportunity to your needs using community resources.
- Help You Find Your Way by assisting individuals with navigating Broome County's Systems of Care.
- We Partner with community organizations to promote understanding and acceptance.
- We Respond to connect individuals and community members with available resources that fit their needs.
- We Encourage the support of community efforts to increase accessibility and inclusion.
A NY state of mind - Headspace - click below to enter